Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

"When interviewing for a position as a senior project manager, you can expect to be asked not only about your skills and experience as a project manager but also about your ability to hire, place, and mentor other project managers, step in when when a troubled project needs to be turned around, and devise ways to continuously improve project management strategies. Prepare to answer questions about how you would resolve project issues of any size, incorporate the company's business needs into the decisions made in each project, and review projects to determine how you the company can improve from them."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Nothing was difficult

1 Answer

I was asked to tell about a typical day at my recent client engagement. The work at my recent client engagement did not correlate to the role I was interviewing for. Unfortunately he continued to focus on the role, instead of asking questions about my previous engagement which was similar to the role with his organization. Unexpected Questions: Please explain, "What is a Sprint Planning Meeting"? Please explain "Planning Poker".

1 Answer

Many times was asked about what my personal strengths

1 Answer

They asked me to respond to a scenario with minutes and action items.

1 Answer

What experience do you have in vaccine development?

1 Answer

What was the single quality as a manager that made me stand out above my contemporaries?

1 Answer

How to follow the chain of command, how to make proper written communications

1 Answer

why do you want to join us

1 Answer

how do you manage virtual teams?

1 Answer

I see by your résumé that you have no experience, tell me why we should consider you for the position?

4150 of 1,058 Interview Questions