Senior QA Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior QA Analyst Interview Questions

Senior qa analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Difficulty is subjective. There were a couple of questions related to writing Selenium code for filling and submitting a form which was pretty simple. Couple of java questions can take a QA by surprise. Reversing a string and adding strings to a list. These are very simple but in this google age everyone googles and gets the work done :) so sometimes you might miss out on very simple things.

1 Answer

Reverse a string. Just use the StringBuilder class and the reverse method on it to reverse it. Its pretty simple.

Why are you interested in Becket & Lee?

Do you think Product Owners should be a part of an Agile development team

1 Answer

Questions about production support for ACI's Base24 product (a payment switch).

1 Answer

Who else are you interviewing with?

1 Answer

Would you survive the stressful environment

1 Answer

No real difficult questions or unexpected ones. Was asked if I was familiar with UAT, Oracle, regression testing and writing test case scenarios.

Describe different types of automation frameworks, and which were beneficial to the companies objective?

The way I would handle a situation , when there is a dispute in understanding the requirement between me and the developer.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you did not get what you expected from your lead, how did you handle it? What is the new software/technology that you have learnt recently?

110 of 86 Interview Questions