Senior QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Senior QA Engineer

Senior QA Engineer Interview Questions

Senior qa engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Given a dictionary, with all possible anagrams of a word, how would you test it out and what is the Data Structure that you will use to construct it with Design of the same.

2 Answers

I said a tree with root nodes as the first alphabet and each branch containing a word. The other solution was to use arrays, but i was unable to get the full answer to this.

I would use a Trie. Trie's are a neat data structure that let you build dictionaries seamlessly and you can easily keep track at the head nodes of how many sub nodes you have, where each sub node counts as a completed word. Trie's are commonly used to build dictionaries that support fast prefix look-up.

Questions that starts with aggressive tones and ask Why do you do this, and how come you dont do that, etc...

1 Answer

Basic Sql, programming and test cases, Few scenarios presented.

1 Answer

How would you kill all processes for user "abc" with name xyz, using only a single command on the command line of UNIX/FreeBSD system. You are allowed to use pipes and sudo commands. Use of killall is not permitted.

1 Answer

Peter McCann asked how I would delegate work to less junior members that I led.

1 Answer

What can you tell me about Commercial Grade Dedication?

1 Answer

Behavioral questions - self development questions, why is it needed, why is it a weakness, what have you done so far to work on it

1 Answer

How would you handle writing test cases for software requirements?

1 Answer

What to know about my QA background and experience.

1 Answer

Was interested if I had any black-box experience and how confortable I was performing manual testing.

110 of 275 Interview Questions