Senior Quality Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Quality Engineer Interview Questions

Senior quality engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Prepare a presentation covering past projects as well as taking them through how I came up with a solution to a test automation task I was given as part of the meeting invitation.

2 Answers

I spent quite a while on the presentation as well as the project solution, at least 4 days, so if you get one of these interviews please do the preparation, it will really pay off. Intuit is serious about test automation and they will ask you in-depth questions about the tech stack and other architectural details.

Can you share some of the questions, which they asked and some test automation scripts you created, Will be really helpful to prepare in such a way. Thanks for the help in advance.

On Site: Given a huge file, find duplicate strings and return how many times it appeared. Given a table of employee and salary, find the highest salary in each department.

2 Answers

Can you disposition nonconforming product in a timely fashion in a fast-paced environment?

1 Answer

Since I am a seasoned veteran in the industry there were nor many questions, but rather a lot of salesmanship from a couple of people showing me around. When I met with the manager the real reason why I was asked to come in after hours became clear. The company is currently having a fire sale and cleaning house of people. From the top down. Not a good sign

1 Answer

Since they were obtaining new customers in the med device sector, questions related to my med device experience were asked.

1 Answer

Why did you leave previous job.

1 Answer

Basic coding and testing questions. What projects had I worked on? Left plenty of time for me to ask questions.

1 Answer

Be ready to talk about the jobs listed on your resume. From the interview questions asked by the second In-Person Panel Interview, the job expectation for this position fits more for QA Manager/Director position than for a Sr QA Engineer position.

1 Answer

how do you automate webservices? do you know groovy script? how long test script take to execute? some scenario based questions sql queries severity vs priority with example and behavioral questions by HR

1 Answer

Mobile app guy will give an example of a piece of functionality and will ask to collaborate with him on creating test strategy for that feature

110 of 172 Interview Questions