Senior Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Recruiter Interview Questions

Senior recruiter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you deal with a difficult hiring manager during a consultative discussion?

1 Answer

I would first listen to what he or she had to say in regards to their expectations for the JD. Ask questions in regards to their must haves, nice to have, and etc. I would ask specific questions in regards to what would you perfect candidate look like? How many years of bkgd experience, which particular platform, quotas and attainments? Do you have anyone in mind that would be an excellent fit? Do you have a sample of their resume? I would hope to put their mind at ease, that I know their needs and will be able to locate the perfect candidate for the role - actually raise the bar even higher than they had in mind - with a top-notch quality candidate that has exceeded what PRFT has in mind for annual quota.

What would you do if candidates kept making it to the face-to-face stage after successful phone interviews, only to bomb technically?

1 Answer

What are some sources for identifying/building a talent pool?

1 Answer

How would I solve problems if I were from Mars?

1 Answer

How would I hire 1000 engineers without an interview?

2 Answers

What are your weaknesses?

1 Answer

Do you prefer corporate or agency recruiting

1 Answer

There were not any difficult or unexpected questions.

1 Answer

Explaining a time when a client was difficult or demanding.

1 Answer

Probably focused on my experience in IT recruiting and how I sourced my candidates.

110 of 524 Interview Questions