Senior Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Relationship Manager Interview Questions

Senior relationship manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Tell me about a time when someone made you wait.

1 Answer

Umm you.. Not my real answer obviously.

Overall the questions I received from EYC were straightforward and pertained to the position and ability to succeed. They were interested in how well I was able to use data to uncover insights. They were also curious to know what my background was in working with internal customers to train functional marketing managers on using data. EYC spends a lot of time telling you about them, which should be the norm but unfortunately isn't. Their recruiting team is very professional and does a great job handling applicants.

1 Answer

Why do you think this bank is a good fit to your skills?

Be prepared to respond to behavior type questions. Example, have you ever been confronted by an angry customer? How did you respond? What did you do to resolve the situation? What was the final outcome

1 Answer

HR never responded to my application and no interview ever happened.

1 Answer

I was asked to conduct a mock client meeting, given a deck to use for reference. The interview was very conversational, they were really looking for my sales process and questioning ability.

1 Answer

How would you describe your sales process and what tools have you created to help generate custom solutions?

They asked me to describe my experience and successes as a new business developer, including how I cultivated my centers of influence and referral network.

Describe a time you had a conflict with a coworker, and how you handled that conflict.

110 of 18 Interview Questions