Senior research scientist Interview Questions

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Samsung Electronics
Senior Research Scientist was asked...October 22, 2016

What's your strengths for this position

5 Answers

For this famous company it will lead to hundred percent

Gk question

India

Show More Responses
FM Global

what would you do with a situation where you have multiple priorities?

2 Answers

Could you please share some of the technical questions?

thnx for review. how long did it take to hear back about the interview feedback?

Chromocell Corp.

Given the molar mass of NaCl, how would you make a 50mM NaCl solution?

1 Answers

Trivial for anyone who's taken freshman-level chemistry.

Ranbaxy

They have arranged an excellent technical team of the interviewers & they had mostly concentrated on the basic technical skills and team player things. They did very ethical personal questions stare to family and life style. Interviewers were technically sound and their approach were excellent in all aspect.

1 Answers

I answered most of the questions as the questions were from my area of expertise. Less

Ranbaxy

structure elucidation by mass spectrometry and basic approach!! LC-MS, HPLC, UV, FTIR basics related to pharmaceuticals. Team handling, work on pressurised situations, ethical and need of job.

1 Answers

questions were from my area of expertise; they were satisfied with my technical approach. Less

Biocon

Tell me what you know about the company and the department

1 Answers

based on what I read on their website

Xcelerate Solutions

They asked about my whole area of interests.

Honestly.

Bayer

Name a time when you had to gain the trust of others and how did you do so?

1 Answers

Trust is built through time, work ethic, results and collaboration. Approval of a project is earned through data and project planning Less

Science Systems and Applications

When can I start?

Told them ASAP.

Battelle

How have you grown business in the past?

1 Answers

Start with existing business and ask the client if they knew anyone else who needed help. Or could they recommend me to anyone Less

Viewing 1 - 10 of 187 Interview Questions