Senior Research Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Research Scientist

Senior Research Scientist Interview Questions

Senior research scientist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

basically talked about science experience

1 Answer

There was not a most difficult or unexpected question. Since they are partially supported by contract for higher business, it is important to understand that there are many interactions outside the company and being able to relate how you can benefit AMRI in this roll, in my opinion.

No question will be unexpected if you have done your research on behavior based interviewing processes. Point of the seminar is to evaluate presentation skills, ability to interpret work for an audience, ability to answer questions in your feet - and your behavior during answering those questions. Content is less of a concern

Do you plan to continue living in the Tuscaloosa area for the foreseeable future?

They asked about projects I had mentioned on my resume and asked me to explain them in great detail. Their other questions sprang from comments I made in my explanations.

1 Answer

One of the interviewer asked me to solve a simple probability question that I answered immediately but after that he asked me to extend my answer to a general form.

Is there an instance where you came up to speed on a new project in short amount of time

What's your strengths for this position

4 Answers