Senior Risk Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Risk Consultant Interview Questions

Senior risk consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Can you tell me the most important project you've done at your work? What is left join(SQL code)?

1 Answer

Hi, Thank you for sharing your interview experience. As a small team of ex-Google employees, we have recently launched interviewjoy.com, a career consultancy community, where users can buy/sell services that provide job interview experiences/insights. Posting an interview consultancy service is totally free & anonymous. Create a service in 2 minutes and earn money by sharing your experience with other candidates over the phone or via a document you created. Users already started making money on the website by sharing their experiences. You are kindly invited to interviewjoy.com to check it out. Thanks!

Walk me through your prior experiences. What type of certifications do you have or are you interested in getting How do you feel about facing the client

1 Answer

The case interview was "You have just been employed as a consultant to a financial services provider for some of their risk issues, what are some of the things you need to discuss with your client"

What makes PNC stand out in the market?

15 of 5 Interview Questions