Senior Sales Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Sales Executive Interview Questions

Senior sales executive interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Determine which side of the business you would be responsible for - MFT (Connect Direct), EDI (VAN Managed Services B2B), or any of the SCM solutions (now integrated into IBM's Websphere portfolio) that had been the result of several acquisitions (Comergent CPQ, Yantra WMS, Nistevo TMS, OMS, SCV, etc.).

1 Answer

Questions not consistent from manager to manager...

She immediately got extremely negative with me on the first question. I ended the call.

1 Answer

What kind of ad program do you think we should be offering that we are not already doing? This was difficult because it was a very new platform and there wasn't much new info available.

1 Answer

A time when I had to overcome multiple objections and still got the sale.

1 Answer

How do you plan on helping the business grow in San Diego County?

1 Answer

How do you stay organized?

1 Answer

Do you consider yourself smart?

1 Answer

Why should we hire you. what do you bring to the table?

Nothing comes to mind. He did want to know why I had so many jobs and wanted to give me a lecture about it. I get it...I have had probably too many jobs, but I would like at least an opportunity to explain why I made each move strategically. I also get frustrated in interviews like this, because they have my resume in advance and no my work history...if it's that BIG of a problem than why waste my time.

1 Answer

Nothing particularly tricky. An open discussion about how you've sold and how you present.

110 of 67 Interview Questions