Senior Sharepoint Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Sharepoint Architect Interview Questions

Senior sharepoint architect interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Can you use custom code in designer?

No, VS or K2 only.

How would you feel if you could not continue presenting at conferences or writing another book because of you work commitments here?

Deep technical review

1 Answer

The different senarious of how I would approach or architect different types of SharePoint initiatives and those around mostely enterprise type or global clients. Questions really ranging from the underlying architecture of SharePoint's infrastructure to also questions around content management and metatata and document tagging.

Name one challenge you encountered and how you addressed it.

The first two rounds were technical but was very fundamental - Nothing difficult and not into any kind of technical details. Basic questions like - Do you know this technology, Have you used this before. No case studies or no scenario based questions. Not sure for this kind of role why very little technical

I was nervous because I was really tested on my technical skills and communication skills. It was a change since I was not as much client facing as I was in the past. It was nice to be pushed though.

Explain the differences between SharePoint Designer, Visula Studio and K2 Black Pear, as relates to uses as a workflow tool.

19 of 9 Interview Questions