Senior Social Media Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Social Media Manager Interview Questions

Senior social media manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me how you would scale a social media software platform?

3 Answers

I didn't have a good answer for this one.

Its such a tricky question. I guess its by the analytic we use to know the page views and all..

Try to define "scale", ask for clarifications. Are we trying to scale to more users or to more ad providers? Are there any current bottlenecks? What is the goal here? How about we improve the experience by providing more relevant ads? etc...

The recruiter asked me if I had any experience using automated social media technology (I can't even remember the name of it).

1 Answer

What do you think you can do in the realm of social media for Salesforce, based on your experience thus far?

1 Answer

Please send me some ideas for community initiatives that you think would benefit Salesforce.

1 Answer

What is a weakness of the agile development process?

1 Answer

Have you ever regretted a social media post?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for T-Mobile?

1 Answer

What might you imagine as the very first social experiments you’d want to run in service of growing audiences for the Trulia brand? Describe how you’d approach building a framework for experimentation, informed assumptions you’d make, and 2-3 channels you’d look to. Please share a handful of methods you’d use and metrics you’d be watching (and why).

1 Answer

Please share a source of creative brand-building inspiration from another brand who you think has developed an especially winning social campaign idea. How has the brand deployed the campaign across channels, what do you see this campaign doing for the brand, and what inspiration would you draw from in thinking about efforts at Trulia?

110 of 31 Interview Questions