Senior Software Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Software Consultant Interview Questions

Senior software consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You never know what kind of technical question they may ask but make sure you know the technology you are applying for. Also be prepared to answer a question on how you identified a problem at work and used innovation to solve the problem.

1 Answer

If you haven't done this before make something up. Since this is a software testing job keep the process of test case creation, execution, and defect logging and tracking in mind. There should be plenty of things to improve on within this process.

The questions were very specific to my specialty in software development. For the very technical questions I was able to draw and explain the designs in a whiteboard.

1 Answer

They didn't ask many questions other than the basics. The interviewers did most of the talking -primarily telling me how lucky one would be to work at National Life. They would have benefited from a more structured interview containing targeted behavioral questions.

Interviewer had me describe the http life cycle stack for a .Net http request. Even though this is rarely touched, they wanted to see if I had a good understanding of the environment I was working in.

110 of 19 Interview Questions