Senior Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Software Developer Interview Questions

Senior software developer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

write a function to swap integers not using third int?

2 Answers

(40 minutes) Return the number of primes in a given interval. For example, given string “[1,6]” you should return 3

1 Answer

What would be your ideal job?

1 Answer

How your contribution could be most useful for company?

Define 'loose coupling'

How would I add value?

1 Answer

How would you handle local caching of a web application in case you want that web application to run without an internet connection on the client? (I respond.) Oh, that's a good idea. But wait, we mean just for Chrome? (I respond.) Oh, that would work, too, but we are looking for something specific. (I respond.) Oh, we'll just tell you. You could use Local DB storage using HTML 5. (I respond.) Oh, we know you don't have HTML 5 experience, but we decided to ask the question and waste your time, as well as ours, to try to get a very specific answer out of you, but without giving you a specific question! Isn't this fun?

Each one of them asked about OOPS - polymorphism

LINQ - pros and cons?

1 Answer

I was asked the question about ACID implementation in C#. Also was given a problem described as pretty typical for that company and asked how to deal with that model. The overall problem was about gathering feeds and transforming them into a data via ETL engine to multiple databases.