Senior Software Engineer In Test Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Software Engineer In Test

Senior Software Engineer In Test Interview Questions

Senior software engineer in test interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

finad all plaindromes ina string.

2 Answers

i couldn't really come up with decent code for this, and i think this was the turning point in the interview which otherwise was going alright.

vector findAllPalindrome ( string str) { vector stack; vector result; string buff = ""; int len = str.length(); if (len == 0) return result; stack.push_back(str[0]); for (int i = 1; i

General information about my work history, and the kinds of things I had worked on in the past.

1 Answer

What would be your ideal job?

1 Answer

The District Team Leader asked to explain a time when I failed at something or messed up. What did I do to make it right and what was the result.

1 Answer

While waiting for my telephone interview and sitting here for 23 minutes, I went on GlassDoor.com and researched the company. It turns out the company is notorious for being late on telephone interviews and I have read over some very bad experiences from other candidates.

1 Answer

The most difficult question was related to what didn't not go well with during my stint with my previous employer regarding the software development effort I oversaw.

1 Answer

What is the difference between a test plan and test cases?

1 Answer

Let's say you're building a website. What are the options for securing communications to/from that site?

1 Answer

Technical expertise and comfortability to the role requirements.

Why are you even applying to this position if you don't have the skills required to do the job?