Senior Software Engineer Mobile Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Software Engineer Mobile Interview Questions

Senior software engineer mobile interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Given Quadrant Q and Circle C, return all quadrants and their children which intersect, overlay, or envelop circle C. That was the only question. I only got through it with a lot of friendly encouragement and tips from interviewer.

1 Answer

Engineering has a very intriguing on-boarding process as described. Workspaces were very tight, with exposed desk frames and cabling. No one I recognized as being much over 30.

Programming exercise was good- you had 1:15 hr in XCode to write a simple iOS application with data persistence, implement a shake motion gesture, localize it into french and spanish, and ensure the UI resized correctly. Then you had to write the test cases for your app. All told if you knew what you were doing you should have the basics done in under an hour. From there you can spend the rest of your time making the UI pretty.

Nothing difficult, except you know nothing about what this manager is thinking about even if the interview goes well.

If you could go back two years with the knowledge you have now, what would you do differently?

In 2nd interview the guy asked me to implement multiplication without using * , looks like the guy was not prepared enough for taking the interview . When they scheduled it for the first time he did not call me , they rescheduled saying something came up and he could not call. I implemented it and said it os not applicable for -ve integer , looks like the guy was not sure if (-5*-7)=35 (he said that is not always the case) , I replied saying that I know if one is +ve another is -ve answer is -ve else answer is +ve .

1 Answer

Hardest Q was: Here's a binary tree: find the longest path within it. So, find a path between any two leaf nodes, where the path is the longest.

16 of 6 Interview Questions