Senior solutions architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior solutions architect Interview Questions

senior solutions architect interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Behavioral based on Leadership Principles - STAR format

2 Answers

I thought of 10-15 experiences from my background that I could talk about.

Hi! As an Amazon employee who interviewed and hired a lot of people here, I've created a guide that has all the questions and winning answers from an Amazonian recruiter perspective. Please check it out at interviewjoy.com/services/interview-process-details/amazon-senior-manager-interview-questions/ . Pls also check the positive feedback at the bottom of that page! Thanks.

Since I was interviewing with AWS, I was asked if I understood "Cloud Computing."

2 Answers

You have three boxes that are all mislabeled. One labeled "apples and oranges", one labeled "apples", and one labeled "oranges". Pulling one fruit from one box, how can you properly label all the boxes

2 Answers

A lot of behavioral based questions, including "Tell me about the biggest mistake you've made professionally and what you learned from it," and "Tell me about a time you had to make a decision with incomplete data - what was your decision, and what would you do differently if you had to do it again?"

4 Answers

Much of the technical interview was whited board based, not so much problem solving or solving a specific problem, but based on technical acumen or chops. The interviewer kept bouncing around from one subject to another without any consistency. More of a pseudo skills review.

1 Answer

do you know how to do ____________________ (mongo DB, bootstrap.js, css, UI dev, cloud foundry, vb script, you name it, can you learn a new app every week, do you GiT, etc.)

1 Answer

How do you build and maintain relationships across the company given that you may never meet some people face to face?

1 Answer

What are you going to do to be successful?

1 Answer

Asked about previous work experience.

1 Answer

Mostly business situational as they reinforced the need to sell business value.

110 of 140 Interview Questions