Senior solutions architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior solutions architect Interview Questions

senior solutions architect interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Since I was interviewing with AWS, I was asked if I understood "Cloud Computing."

2 Answers

I am actively working as a Cloud Enterprise Architect across AWS, Azure, Oracle, and Google. Amazon defines their own style of "Cloud Computing." They are attempting to overcome both cost of software such as database engines and mitigate the impact of a loosely coupled environment.

I explained about the current customer with aggressive timelines and multiple priorities and thus making changes every time.

Behavioral based on Leadership Principles - STAR format

2 Answers

You have three boxes that are all mislabeled. One labeled "apples and oranges", one labeled "apples", and one labeled "oranges". Pulling one fruit from one box, how can you properly label all the boxes

2 Answers

A lot of behavioral based questions, including "Tell me about the biggest mistake you've made professionally and what you learned from it," and "Tell me about a time you had to make a decision with incomplete data - what was your decision, and what would you do differently if you had to do it again?"

4 Answers

do you know how to do ____________________ (mongo DB, bootstrap.js, css, UI dev, cloud foundry, vb script, you name it, can you learn a new app every week, do you GiT, etc.)

1 Answer

Much of the technical interview was whited board based, not so much problem solving or solving a specific problem, but based on technical acumen or chops. The interviewer kept bouncing around from one subject to another without any consistency. More of a pseudo skills review.

1 Answer

What are you going to do to be successful?

1 Answer

What are the successes and challenges you’ve had performing similar roles to this in the past?

1 Answer

How do you build and maintain relationships across the company given that you may never meet some people face to face?

1 Answer

1. General questions about experience and work history 2. Questions about how different types of technology were used.

110 of 162 Interview Questions