Senior Sourcing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Sourcing Specialist Interview Questions

Senior sourcing specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

what makes you a good candidate for this job, how will you overcome your challenges - why should we hire you, background/drug screening/ MVR report will all be needed are you ok with that..my first interview was at starbucks with a non hiring manager, basically to kind of just scope me out. i thought that was unprofessional at best

1 Answer

i talked about my previous role and how i overcame challenges there, and gave them several reasons on why they should hire me. they did a MVR report on my as well as a reference check and second interview with one on on.

What is the most important thing in negotiation?

1 Answer

We essentially have 2 distinct Sourcing roles; which would interest you more given your experiences and diverse industry background?

1 Answer

What makes you think you can adjust to working here?

1 Answer

Why do you want to work for us? Any weaknesses? How do handle a tough situation at work? Any achievements? Also question in respect with my background and position These were all answer in a STAR model. The panel were very professional and straight to the point, nothing intimidating. Bottom line, I would suggest be yourself and be honest as you answer the questions. Least but not last be professional. Time wise I was out after 2 hours.

To give examples in how I was able to obtain cost savings for my previous employer.

1 Answer

They asked me to share more about my education and experience. It was a very-open ended interview with minimal pressure and quite casual.

What was I going to do to improve their Department?

1 Answer

Tell me how many reqs you support currently and how you manage them.

Personally test: Did you have trouble keeping up with your peers socially?

110 of 14 Interview Questions