Senior staff software engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior staff software engineer Interview Questions

senior staff software engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why would you use an interface instead of an abstract classes.

1 Answer

When you need to implement more than one, base classes can only inheret one abstract class but can implement multiple interfaces.

system design (url shortener); coding(max concurrent meetings); technical details of past projects; manager interview with some system design(sending mass emails, processing big file)

1 Answer

how to integrate disparate systems, methods and to make api calls. lot of questions on xml, devops methodologies and tools

1 Answer

How can you claim to be a software engineer if you have been working in the semiconductor manufacturing for 10 years.

1 Answer

There is a sorted list of integers. Write a function to compute square of each element and generate a new sorted list.

1 Answer

Just to relate my work experience to the roles they were expecting to happen.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

1. You are given a sequence of characters without any spaces (Ilovetoeattandoorichicken) and a set of words like (I love toe tan tandoori door chick to at eat chicken). Find all possible sentences from the jammed together character sequence. (Ilovetoeattandoorichicken -> "I love to eat tandoori chicken", "I love toe at tan door", etc). 2. Merge two sorted List containing integers. 3. Design Shopping cart 4. Design Uber system

1 Answer

Write code to balance a linked list (on the whiteboard!)

1 Answer

Design Patterns, Core Java, SQL Server, Any difficult situation you handled and how.