Senior Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Support Engineer Interview Questions

Senior support engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What 3 mistakes of your career have you learned from, and how would you avoid committing them again?

1 Answer

The hiring manager asked this one several times in various different forms. I explained some examples of when I made mistakes on a project and how I learned from them. She was suspicious of my answers and continued to press me on them. Given that I was being honest, up-front, and communicating politely and clearly, it was very off-putting that my integrity was already being questioned.

What Version of Lawson Inplementation - you worked on earlier? Let us know Pros and cons of Upgrade of various Lawson versions

1 Answer

What was your most difficult customer situation?

1 Answer

How did you handle an unexpected unpleasant incident in the past.

1 Answer

How do you respond to an angry customer?

2 Answers

Describe the data in detail.

1 Answer

installing and utilizing their vault, which is usually the bulk of the interview assessment explained in (2)

1 Answer

There were no unexpected questions during my interview, but I expect that is more because of my tenure with the company. Also I had worked extensively with people in that organization and the hiring manager was able to ask around about me before the interview. Your mileage may vary. Again, it depends on how much knowledge you have of Avaya systems. If you have none, it isn't much of and issue. Expect more questions around how you would handle certain customer scenarios and generic telecom and networking questions.

Very detailed, low-level networking questions about OSI layer 2 and 3 protocols. I was stumped and had trouble understanding how a support role would need to know that instead of a network admin.

Why are you looking for a new employer?

110 of 72 Interview Questions