Senior Systems Administrative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Senior Systems Administrative

Senior Systems Administrative Interview Questions

Senior systems administrative interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

This involved steps you would take to troubleshoot a virtual machine which was randomly crashing at odd intervals.

1 Answer

A user is not able to access a cloud-based mailbox from his on premise workstation. How would you troubleshoot?

What are the 5 FISMO roles

2 Answers

Describe a time when you failed?

1 Answer

As it turns out, questions were easy but off base and not related to the position.

1 Answer

Can you connect Active Directory to other 3rd-party Directory Services? Name a few options.

1 Answer

"You are clearly overqualified for this position. Why do you want the job?" I had outlined my career track, goals, skills, knowledge and experience in the cover letter. This was my dream job and I had targeted it. The interviewer (an Assistant Dean) commented that she felt she would be unable to confidently direct me in my duties... how do you show self-credibility and be demure at the same time???

1 Answer

"Tell me how you would begin to troubleshoot network unreachable with Cisco IOS". "Tell me about how you handle a project that has gone off course." "How do you manage time with teams spread across the globe."

1 Answer

what is inode number of newly created directory?