Senior Team Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Team Lead Interview Questions

Senior team lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The most difficult question for me always relates to giving an example of an opportunity I need to work on. This is typically paired with giving an example of a strength.

1 Answer

I would stay clear of giving opportunity examples, such as Manages time effectively or relates well to others.

None were unexpected or difficult because I used this site to prepare. Some questions to expect are: 1. Name a time when you made a mistake and how did you handle it? 2. Describe a time when you challenged authority 3. Describe a time your encouraged your team to meet a goal 4. Describe a time you had to handle an irate customer 5. Describe a time you had to handle an under-performing team member 6. What would you do if you scanned an item and the customer said the price was wrong? 6. Why do you want to work for Target?

1 Answer

How would you help us change the way we go to market?

1 Answer

Mostly behavioural questions, very straight forward. But be prepared because if you take time to think its not a good sign.

1 Answer

What kind of food do you like most?

1 Answer

Who is the best team leader in the store and why?

1 Answer

All the questions are similar to any other company's.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to deal with an angry guest?

1 Answer

Nothing like unexpected, above my experience people expect and prepare for everything

None were unexpected. All pretty easy and common. They use a set formula for every single interview

110 of 66 Interview Questions