Senior Technical Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Technical Account Manager Interview Questions

Senior technical account manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

No chit chat, All business! Ask how my products fit into the amazon cloud then started with hypothetical questions mainly about security and ddos attacks. Waiting to hear back, if they move forward, next interview will be more Personality.

1 Answer

Very intense interview. No questions on how things in AWS worked. Caught me very off guard. Wish I could have a do over for sure.

Hard to say - I tried to get as many details about the position as possible and it feels like I did most of the talking.

The Interview process and questions were pretty predictable...

1 Answer

NDA prevents providing actual questions. But know and show how you aligh with the leadership principals.

A technical scenario was provided and you were asked to go as deep and wide as possible. This can be a bit of a gotcha if you do not keep this concise and on-point.

Describing a full redundant, resilient, multi region servers (no point of failure, live 24/7) dns, load balancers, firewalls, applications servers, and Databases.

2 Answers

how will you stop a dos attack?

1 Answer

how will you troubleshoot a process in linux?

what is error 500?

1 Answer

Did you have a scenario where you did not have resources to complete a task and how did you handle it?

110 of 21 Interview Questions