Senior Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Senior technical recruiter interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What would you do if candidates kept making it to the face-to-face stage after successful phone interviews, only to bomb technically?

1 Answer

I said I would better communicated with the phone interviewers as to why they were accepting candidates through.

How important is office collaboration to you and provide me with an example?

What are my week areas

1 Answer

The interviewer bailed on the interview. When the interviewer was 30 minutes late for the interview, they decided to invent an excuse rather than do the professional thing and simply call me to cancel or outright reject me as a candidate.

1 Answer

They are good at asking your specific skills within the position to make sure you are a good fit for the position and culture.

1 Answer

Do you prefer corporate or agency recruiting

1 Answer

There were not any difficult or unexpected questions.

1 Answer

Why are you looking to leave your current company?

1 Answer

What do you know about tech?

1 Answer

This is how my phone interview with a Recruiter at Korn Ferry went: "I should have talked to the hiring manager before I called you. By the way, I forgot to call on our scheduled time. Thank you for emailing me and rescheduling. I forgot that I had scheduled a call with you. It looks like you have five years of experience as a Technical Recruiter. Let me talk to the hiring manager about fitting you with another position. I'm not too sure about some things... I will call you tomorrow."

110 of 141 Interview Questions