Senior technical support engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior technical support engineer Interview Questions

senior technical support engineer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

They asked a lot of questions about patterns and math questions. You are not allowed to use a calculator and only have a few seconds for each question if you want to attempt to pass all 50.

4 Answers

Answered as quickly as I could but was unable to complete all 50 questions.

If you need help passing the CCAT (hardest part of the process in my opinon) I passed it by studying ruthlessly. I found this site that has the same CCAT as crossovers and just took that a bunch of times. crossoverccat[DOT]com I recommend this for anyone that has the proctored CCAT coming up. The salary is $15 / hr which is really good in my country. 40 hours a week min/max.

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Be ready for a lot of behavioral learning questions. Long interview process with a lot of rounds. Interviews tend to be more conversational. Be ready to ask a lot of questions

4 Answers

What was your most difficult customer situation?

1 Answer

Rhe interviewing process was around 3 hours they took me on a tour, and they asked hypothetical questions about what I would do to troubleshoot "said issue " they also asked questions related to VMware, networking, virtualization, as well as storage.

1 Answer

Could you provide examples of projects you worked on?

1 Answer

Common javascript question: Difference between === and == when evaluating conditional statements.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Was asked about my experience with SQL

1 Answer

Have you ever used Windows server?

1 Answer

Have you ever used active directory?

1 Answer

I was given a scenario questions for trouble shooting various network connectivity issues and imaging issues. They just wanted to see what trouble shooting attempts I’d make before escalating to their teams- pretty standard stuff.