Senior Technical Support Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Technical Support Manager Interview Questions

Senior technical support manager interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

Typical; questions about: experience with direct reports, why wanting to manage, would it make a difference becoming a manager of past peers, how you would handle yourself on a manager team, what is important to you as a leader, what makes you a leader?

1 Answer

Since I hade experience with all the above I answer them: - I have had direct reports and believe that I represent them to make the successful in their work environment and future efforts at the company. - I have grow up in support and felt my abilities were now best suited to help others successfully do the same. - I was not a non-manager peer at that time - I desired to be on a team of manager and looked forward to learning and working with the team to accomplish the team's goals. - The importance of a leader is to assist the team to become a safe place to learn, grow, and perform. To allow new experiences in the technical and business arena. To represent the team and management as a important collection of company value. - I am a leader because the individuals I represent trust me and the company. This is proven by their ability to focus on the key responsibility to support customers, increase their skills and have someone to represent them with any obstacle that reveals itself. This is done by being listener that gets agreement on each need and follows through to completed and agreed to resolution.

11 of 1 Interview Question