Senior Technology Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Technology Consultant Interview Questions

Senior technology consultant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Tell me about a time when you had to deal with someone who was just not very reliable. How did you discover this unreliability and what actions did you take?

1 Answer

This question focuses on your ability to handle underperforming team members as a manager.

Tell me about a time when you developed a strong working relationship with a key contact or colleague in another part of the organization. Why did you form this relationship and what was the benefit or challenge you experienced in forming it?

1 Answer

how do you feel about your ability to deal with the team. how do you feel about working with customers, what would you do if you notice an angry customer?

1 Answer

Tell me about the most complex project you had to organize where you were faced with meeting difficult and challenging objectives. The project itself was perhaps or perhaps not complex but complex from a project management perspective. What were your key challenges and how did you overcome them. What results did you experience and what did you learn in the process?

1 Answer

There are multiple versions of exchange in an environment, 2003, 2007, 2010 all running together, all the servers have all failed, how do you bring everything back up with minimal downtime? They have no redundancy and have not prepared any back ups.

1 Answer

Tell me about a time when you were forced to present controversial or very difficult information to a customer or internal client. How did you discover it and how did you present it. What was the outcome and what was the impact?

1 Answer

A medium sized medical network or regional health organization is considering the purchase and implementation of an Electronic Medical Record system. What are some of the issues that the organization should consider and develop a plan for to be successful.

1 Answer

Situational related to customer service. Some basic technical questions related to AD fsmo roles, and mail. Easy interview

1 Answer

What qualifies you for the job?

1 Answer

As part of the interview process, there was a pretty brutal skills test based around a broken Exchange environment. The test had me rebuild the environment from the ground up, test it, and provide documentation on the fix.

110 of 26 Interview Questions