Senior Treasury Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Treasury Analyst Interview Questions

Senior treasury analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

There were no unexpected questions but some quirky ones : Why does a Tuxedo rent less than a rental car? Which car would you buy with $ 50,000 (does not have to be a GM car)

1 Answer

The salary range mentioned was Basic salary of $ 87,000 pa + bonus + 4% contribution + upto 11% bonus approx upwards depending on your experience

What are your strengths and weaknesses? Where do you see yourself in five years.

The questions were mostly around Treasury, my experience and what would make me want to move to a startup.

1 Answer

What do you like to do in your free time ?

What is your salary requirement (asked before even knowing exactly what the role(s) entail? What is your salary history? Why have you left previous employers? Why are you interested in working here? What do you know about investment accounting? What do you know about general accounting? What do you know about the company?

Both of these interviews were several years ago. After the second, I decided I was through sending resumes to Nalco.

How would you get critical information from an employees in a different department, knowing that he/she has no incentive to help you, and the organizational structure is flat, with no real hierarchy to enforce action?

What are the conditions required for a hedge to qualify for hedge accounting?

She really didn't ask any questions that were relevant to the job. Just the basic tell me about yourself blah blah blah...

How do you feel about managing Treasury with MS -Excel?

110 of 11 Interview Questions