Senior User Experience Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior User Experience Designer Interview Questions

"As a senior user interface designer you will be responsible for making high level decisions about the UX of a product while leading a team of designers and engineers. The best candidates have years of experience and can showcase a history of successful projects to potential employers. A college degree is not required for this position, but in most cases some form of formal training or education is expected."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

How do you decide which features to drive UX design for a specific release?

1 Answer

This was an hour-long conversation. Focused on linking business requirements and usage scenarios with features and a product roadmap for specific features. And design gates. And UX consistency across a product suite.

How would you handle the hypothetical situation where one or more designers try to dominate the conversation and do not seem to be listening to other members of the team?

1 Answer

How do you form positive relationships with developers and/or stakeholders?

1 Answer

Question from director: "... four people need to cross a bridge at night, there is only one flash light and only one person can walk on the bridge at a time. How do would you get them all across the bridge?"

7 Answers

Design a new search for the library.

1 Answer

They asked about my experience with certain software and the previous work I'd done at other jobs.

1 Answer

"Where do you see yourself in five years?"

1 Answer

There wasn't a "most difficult" question in particular

1 Answer

Show us an interaction that you've designed that you are proud of.

1 Answer

Not much from management, just what I was looking to do.

110 of 117 Interview Questions