Senior Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior Vice President Interview Questions

Senior vice president interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How did I market myself to Realtors and do you think Homeside can assist in that process.

1 Answer

I mostly rely on forming personal relationships when marketing to realtors. Homesides, technological platform, credibility and in house marketing staff will make my job that much easier. I would now have something tangible that can help realtors sell more homes.

Standard questions about the functions in the current and previous companies. Going into minor details from what year you graduated from high school (I have almost years of experience after high school and the role is SVP) to what "RWA" stands for. It's like they tried to catch me on a lie.

1 Answer

What do you think the CEO/owner's exit strategy will be as owner of the agency. Then gave possible examples.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years

1 Answer

I was asked if I had experience as CFO or Controller of a major institution of higher learning. That struck me as an odd question since my resume had been closely scrutinized and passed around for months by then and I had asked the recruiter more than once whether my background was acceptable.

1 Answer

What is your greatest weakness.

1 Answer

Do you know this job is located in Tempe, Arizona?

1 Answer

Why would I leave the company I work for?

I don't like your work.

1 Answer

Why would I desire to change industries?

110 of 218 Interview Questions