Senior web designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Senior web designer Interview Questions

senior web designer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Is the location going to be a problem? We offer flex-time but you'll be expected to work in the office

2 Answers

(From Kenosha to McHenry) - I'm used to commuting and if I'm a great fit for the job the drive doesn't bother me. (what I wanted to say is, what do you care where I live? I'm a big girl, let me decide what I'm willing to do for the job) How arrogant and condescending is that? So now my qualifications don't really matter, it is how close I am to the office? Are you kidding me?

I ended up getting this position and leaving less than a year later. Flex time is definitely “not as they advertise”. Be thankful you didn’t join this company.

Do you have any experiences for Shopify?

1 Answer

Where do you see your self in 5 years.

1 Answer

I was asked about my search engine optimization skills as well as my web design knowledge. I was also asked about my Bachelors degree and my Informtaion technology skills. I was also asked to demostrate my skills by showing my websites and giving a small presentation.

1 Answer

There really wasn't no unexpected questions, as I have been asked many different questions before at other previous interviews for different companies. I think the one I always find difficult to answer is the one about my weaknesses - who the heck likes to mention they have a weakness?

1 Answer

How do you feel about the potential loss or change of your visual work throughout any given process or specific project?

responsive design experience

Are you familiar with Axure

1 Answer

What can you offer us that no other candidate can offer?

1 Answer

What are your overall career goals and what do you hope to achieve at KSNY.

110 of 31 Interview Questions