Seo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Seo Interview Questions

interview questions shared by candidates

Seo Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The questions aren't difficult. It's getting them to look past one's skin color in order to be given a fair chance.

2 Answers

HAHA its always a race thing hu? Well why is it that all government jobs have a minority quota that they have to meet? Is it fair that white Males with a college degree are passed up by African Americans with a high school diploma. No ITS NOT STOP PULLING THE RACE CARD!!!!!!!!

John Adams, your full of it! White people should never complain about jobs or unfairness in this country when the majority of corporations are 90% white owned, operated and staffed by whites! Take a seat you bum!

How would you decide what search features (e.g., Q&A, images) to prioritize on a mobile device?

1 Answer

I have not interviewed for a while so I'm not sure what the questions would be

1 Answer

Why did I want to leave my current industry to work for YellowBook advertising?

1 Answer

Here is a magic box that does algorithmic signal matching [hinting at the Adchemy "secret sauce" intent matching algo]. What would be the ranking logic for two ads that have the exact same bidding and reputation (relevance)?

1 Answer

They pulled up my SEO projects and analyzed them.

1 Answer

What makes an SEO consultant valuable?

1 Answer

There really wasn't any tough questions. They asked how I would build a link, which there are a plethora of answers for, but nothing that was outside of the box by any means.

1 Answer

I felt confident during the interview process and was prepared for any questions. I did not find the interview difficult, or unexpected questions that I could not answer.

1 Answer

explain the difference between Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing (SEO & SEM)

110 of 30 Interview Questions