SEO Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SEO Specialist Interview Questions

"Search engine marketing specialists are responsible for building a company's audience using their technical skills in coding, web design, and usability. During an interview, expect to answer technical and marketing questions, as well as situational and behavioral questions about how you work in a team. The ideal candidate understands the factors that drive user interest, how to conduct competitor research, and develops link building strategies."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

There really wasn't any tough questions. They asked how I would build a link, which there are a plethora of answers for, but nothing that was outside of the box by any means.

1 Answer

I gave a few options as to how to build a link, as well as a couple ways you *can* build a link but I would generally avoid, and why.

What was the latest Google algorithmic update, and why would Google make this change?

1 Answer

If you were going to purchase a new Apple iPhone, how would you go about your research and purchase decision? And be ready for the finger in the mouth trick.

1 Answer

Tell us about a time when you had too much to do and were working on a deadline. How did you handle it?

1 Answer

What kind of work environment do you work in best?

1 Answer

How do you handle unexpected or confrontational situations with a client on the phone?

1 Answer

"What do you actually think you'll be doing in this position"

1 Answer

Had I ever illeagally hacked.

What is your name?

1 Answer

Standard QA. Nothing unusual.

110 of 114 Interview Questions