Service desk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for service desk

Service desk Interview Questions

7,120

service desk interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How will you deal with an angry guest?

2 Answers

Calm the guest down and try to find out exactly what the guest is upset about then, come up with a solution to make the guest happy.

Match their emotion and energy. Sympathize and tell them “I understand how you feel, a lot of our guests sometimes feel that way, but it actually works like...”

How would you add to the team?

2 Answers

have you had any experience in the hotel/hospitality industry?

2 Answers

Have you used remote deployment systems?

1 Answer

If you had a guest who came to the front desk angrily inquiring about why his shower was without hot water and you were also on the other line with another guest trying to answer a few of their questions while a few guests wanted to check -in, what would you do in this type of situation to make everyone happy?

1 Answer

How would you handle an upset customer?

1 Answer

Describe a time when you had trouble with a customer and how did you resolve it?

1 Answer

A computer won't boot up. What are the steps you would take to troubleshoot the problem.

1 Answer

How would I handle a question I could not answer, but was expected to give an answer to right away

1 Answer

What experience do you have with Microsoft SCCM? What Experience do you have using SNOW SAM software? What experience do you possess leading/managing a service desk?

110 of 7,120 Interview Questions