Service Desk Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Service Desk Specialist Interview Questions

Service desk specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What projects have you worked on in the past?

1 Answer

In the past I honestly haven't had a chance to make a contribution with a large scale project, mostly I've been running the day-to-day tech of the companies for which I've worked, however, I feel that I'm a "go getter" by taking the initiative to make sure people were working at 100%.

I wasn't really asked a lot of technical questions, they had my resume asked a few questions about my experience with active directory and pc imaging, asked about my certifications and security clearance. They said my resume spoke for its self.

1 Answer

There weren't any unexpected questions and none of the questions seemed particularly difficult.

1 Answer

How I would handle a frustrated customer.

1 Answer

What was a situation where you encountered a technical issue but were unable to find a resolution?

A coworker complains that his computer has got the BSOD. What are your troubleshooting steps over the phone to solve the problem?

What is your favorite type of phone?

1 Answer

Typical questions...give examples of how you dealt with a difficult person. Do you prefer to work alone or as a team. Where do you see yourself in 5 years. Both people conducting the interview were very nice no problems. I prepared for the interview and brushed up on the software they used etc.

1 Answer

What kind of projects have you worked on?

110 of 17 Interview Questions