Service Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Service Director Interview Questions

Service director interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

1. how may golfballs fit in 747 2. why manhole covers round

2 Answers

1. just try to reason out how you'd go about calculating that. 2. check wikipedia for list of good reasons. I managed to come up with a couple on the list

Most likely the answer to the 747 question. If it were me, I would have said that though there are countless ways to quantify the actual figure, if one were truly interested you could fill the cabin with liquid, and drain the liquid into a container. Then measure the volume of liquid displaced. Then, you'd need to know the volume of the golf ball, which you could do either with volume equations or by displacement again. Then, find the volume of the square with all sides equal to the diameter of the ball. Divide the volume of the ball by the volume of the square, and then multiply the quotient by the volume of water drained from the 747. Finally, divide the volume of the 747 by the volume of the golf ball, and you've got your number. The reason for the square volume being factored if because golf balls would create negative space not reflected in the fluid. Anyway, that's what I would say.

I was asked specifics about the post-acute healthcare industry which I knew nothing about!

1 Answer

What is your management style.

2 Answers

N/A. The "interview" was a face-to-face chat with the head of the department in which she explained what the job was all about. She had already decided to offer me the position.

1 Answer

Can we get more references -- after three references and complete back ground, credit, history check -- really?

1 Answer

How will you maintain the census of the residence?

1 Answer

What problems do you feel like you have yourself to complete expectations?

1 Answer

Are you familiar with all of the Aramark program pieces?

1 Answer

Many situational interview questions in a group setting. If you want to work here, you need to be very quick and clean in your responses as to how you might handle a scenario or situation.

110 of 384 Interview Questions