Service Manager II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Service Manager II Interview Questions

Service manager ii interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

An employee shows up for work late several times, but with different excuses every time. The excuses all seem legitimate, but you are concerned that they could be falsified. How would you react?

1 Answer

Its very hard for a service manager coming into the company to answer this. Most people dont have management experience, so this is a rather tough situation to put them in. Most people would not have a clue / make the wrong decision. Its a negative on the interview right from the start.

What makes you the most qualified?

1 Answer

What are your worst Characteristics?

1 Answer

scenarios questions such as what if your client call you and report ER situation. what would you do? what is your weak/strong point? bring your resources for helping clients

What is an ideal temperature and humidity for and HVAC system in a Florida office environment? What budgeting software have you used in the past.

What would you do if your manager asked you to complete a task and you didn’t have time?

Tell me about a time you helped an angry customer?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you had to coach and develop an employee who was not meeting business expectations.

How would you handle a team member that was bringing their personal life to work and crying on the teller line?

Give us a brief summary of your previous education or experience. Tell us about the major responsibilities or duties of your current or last position. Tell us about what interests you in this position and Wells Fargo. Describe a time when you had to overcame significant obstacles to fulfill a commitment or promise you made. Describe a specific example of a time when it was important for you ti strictly adhere to professional rules and regulations. Give me an example of how you remain aware of the illegal methods currently employed by criminals in the financial/banking industry. Describe a time when you had to complete a large number of customer transactions within a short time period. What steps did you take to ensure the accuracy of each transaction? Describe a time when you effectively diffused a difficult customer situation. Describe a time when you initiated a change in work processes in response to customer feedback. Please give me an example of a time when you stayed on top of information or a process that was constantly changing. Handling interruption is never easy. Describe a specific example of a time when you had a hard time staying focused on your work because you were interrupted frequently. Give me an example of a critical decision you made under significant time constraints. Describe a time when you had to make a decision in a situation where there was a lot of uncertainty. Tell me about a time when you were able to effectively handle change to your work goals or plans. Tell me about a time when you changed your approach or recommendation after listening to customer or coworker ideas or concerns. Tell me about a time when you accurately identified a direct report's developmental need and helped him or her address it. It is important fr less experienced employees to be given the opportunity to develop skills. Describe a time when you gave a direct report a challenging assignment that helped him or her develop a skill. Tell me about a time when you successfully motivated others to excel in their performance. Describe a time when you successfully kept a workgroup focused and enthusiastic despite obstacles.

110 of 18 Interview Questions