Service Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Service Writer Interview Questions

Service writer interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance Popular Date

What ideas do you have for how we might tackle the problem of data integrity for our 5 million plus data points for restaurants and clubs.

2 Answers

I didn't have a great response for this since I'd never thought about it. I wondered if they could employ a team of people to call for accuracy (which they already do).

Really, ensuring data integrity is one component of IT security, risk identification and management, and compliance with established standards. That is an industry segment in itself, and far beyond the scope of a typical technical writer's duties. That being said, the more familiar a writer is with the concepts, the standards, the ruling/recommending entities, and IT audits, the more value he/she provides to the employer in being able to throw up a flag if something looks not quite right in terms of security.

Why was I looking for work, reasons for time lapses in employment prior to seeking employment there. Goals that I had for the immediate future and what motivated me to seek employment at Walmart.

1 Answer

I would say that the most difficult question was what set sets you apart from other applicants. A bit cliche, but with everyone in the room glued to your answer, it became a little difficult to come up with a viable answer.

1 Answer

what would you do with an angry customer.

1 Answer

Have you ever done this type of work?

1 Answer

Can You Sell Over $2,000 A day In Auto Repairs.

Usual questions one might be asked at a poorly run shop

110 of 32 Interview Questions