Services Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Services Specialist Interview Questions

2,826

Services specialist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

This interview was straight forth and to the point nothing out of the ordinary or too hard.

4 Answers

Did you receive any feedback from them after you got the email saying your not chosen?

I received a job offer within two weeks.

Ok so you did get the job then right? I was thinking about applying there. Are they looking for just 1 person or multiple reps? and is it Mon-fri?

Sell me this pen.....

3 Answers

was offered the same position that we were in before being outsourced. There was no one on one face to face contact

3 Answers

Here is an item. We would like for you to sell it to us.

1 Answer

What does QA / QC mean to you?

1 Answer

What software have you used to program PLCs (programmable logic controllers)? I work with system protection and construction and modification of higher voltage equipment (480V-500kV) and this question was more based for their building automation (climate control/fire suppression) group of which my hiring manager was more familiar with. Take away, know your stuff going in. It may benefit you to research specific Siemens applications and have something to talk about.

1 Answer

Do you have any previous sales experience?

1 Answer

"Who do you follow on Twitter?" "What are some of your strengths/weaknesses?" "How would you respond if you spoke with an angry client?" "What did you do in high school?" "What psychology book did you last read?" - seriously?

1 Answer

None really, it was more about me as a person than my experience, and or, abilities.

1 Answer

How do you handle people?

110 of 2,826 Interview Questions