SharePoint Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SharePoint Business Analyst Interview Questions

SharePoint business analyst interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Suppose you are the BA and the technical manager does not agree with you on the solution. He wants to build a Java application instead of using SharePoint. So how you go about talking to him?

5 Answers

Hmm I was not mentally prepared to answer such question given that i wasn't even sure i am going to get this job. And i have difficult situation to face already, to think how will i respond was tough because i think i will not directly confort him/ her. But rather go with a systematic approach and find out and list the pros and cons of going either way. And then make a decision or talk with the Tech Manager based on that and ask for his insight. But i just didn't have the confidence to tell all this to the interviewr at that time! And i am not sure if this will be teh only step i will take. The process may had been more comlicated iterative or easier! Who knows untill you actually do it!

first, listen to my manger's point-view of choosing JAVA technologies, try hard to understand what he really concerned, use my experience of share-point, let them know our strength is that our team has a sold experience of share-point in place.

The first two interviews were general questions asked by most employees. What is your experience related to the position we're offering. The last interview lasted a full day where I believe the actual company was more interested to determine if I was a good fit for their environment and to was very thorough to explain their goals and expectations. Most questions were related to past experience how I handled situations and the outcome.

1 Answer

Do you think you have the self motivation to make it through the highly demanding training?

1 Answer