Shift lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shift lead Interview Questions

shift lead interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

room, desk and car which do you clean first

22 Answers

desk room car

My reply to the interviewer would be: It depends on where I am spending the most of my time and which would have the greatest visibility to visitors or customers. If we are talking about work desk, then that gets cleaned first. If it is simply a home office desk versus the living room, the living room gets it first. If I use the car to often transport customers, then that gets my attention first. I want to try to make sure first impressions are good ones.

What makes you think any of the three are not clean already?

If someone were to show up late, how would you respond as a Shift Lead

2 Answers

What would you do if, I were a customer and ordered a burrito supreme with no tomatoes, sat down, and found tomatoes on my burrito supreme and came to you and told you I ordered no tomatoes, what would you do?

1 Answer

N/A - they do ask you a supervisor related question

2 Answers

If you look back in the kitchen there, you'll see a lot of positive energy, what does positive energy mean to you?

1 Answer

Do you enjoy it or dislike it when it's slow at work and it seems like there is nothing to do besides watch the clock?

1 Answer

Name a time when you had to work with someone who you had a difference of opinion with, and how you worked to resolve the problem.

1 Answer

I really don't remember, but nothing strange. Name one area where you can improve...that sort of thing.

1 Answer

How would you handle a situation in which a customer is angry about a price tag was on the wrong product?

1 Answer

why do u want to work for us ?

110 of 231 Interview Questions