Account manager Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor

Find jobs for account manager

Account manager Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore

"When interviewing for an account owner position, be prepared to speak to your skills in communications, marketing, and client relations. Employers will be interested in your ability to create long lasting relationships with clients and generate sales for a portfolio of accounts. Your interviewer may test your abilities with a role play question, so be prepared to give a mock sales pitch to a difficult client."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why should we hire you instead of a foreigner?

2 Answers

Each candidate should be assessed based on his/her own merits on suitability, in terms of skill-set & good character, & not focus solely on the salary scale.

Each and every country has to develop their base using 60 percentage of foreign workers because the foreign worker didn't hesitate to do the any kind of work and theirs need low level of benefits in working organisation and work more . And the major important factor is they don't have daily family commitments .

Tell me about your sales experience.

2 Answers

How would you help out a senior guest whose having a technical difficulty with our company website via phone?

1 Answer

What attracts you most to this position and company?

1 Answer

What are three adjectives to describe yourself?

Tell me about yourself

Previous job experience.

1 Answer

Why you would choose in Customer Service industry especially Call center?

1 Answer

Tell me about your recent customer experiences that you have encountered. (in japanese)

What do you want to do?