Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor
Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore

Administrative Assistant Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore

Executives count on administrative assistants to keep busy schedules and company activities as clear and easy-to-navigate as possible. Expect questions about your organizational, time management, and communication skills. Many of these questions will be story-based, so come ready to explain a time when you successfully juggled multiple deadlines or were able to handle difficult customers at the front desk. Though these interviews focus primarily on soft skills, you may be asked to answer a question about your ability to use basic administrative software.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Standard Questions like: Tell me about yourself. Reasons for leaving previous company. Why do you want to work for SP. Are you willing to take a pay cut. Are you able to work independently. Can you run the administration for a department. Explained about the jobscope and requirements. Any plans to self upgrade.

1 Answer

How did you found out about us ?

2 Answers

Are you meticulous about this job as it requires keen eyes.

Are you okay with contract position- no bonus payout..however if we might convert you to perm after contract end?

1 Answer

Why Keppel Fels and not other Keppel Sister companies?