Business Analyst Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Analyst

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore

Business Analyst Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore

When interviewing a candidate for a business analyst role, employers are looking to assess your analytical problem-solving skills as well as your communication and collaboration skills. Be prepared to analyze a business case study and answer behavioral questions that often test your ability to handle challenging stakeholders or tight deadlines. Business analysts must also be creative thinkers, so expect to tackle a few unusual brainteasers that are designed to see how well you can think through a complex problem.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How would you estimate the technical infrastructure requirements for a project? How would you estimate the number of clusters required?

Tell me about any wealth management product and your view for improvements, common reason for issues.

Do you have experience in facilitating workshops with front office teams?

Whether the Sugar Factory based in Singapore should be relocated to Jakarta in Indonesia

-Tell me something about yourself/career? -Are you ok to work on holidays or weekends? -Why should we hire you?

Tell me what front office do you have?

2 Answers

A graph with a math question that required information obtained earlier in the interview, rather than the graph