Director Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor
Glassdoor Logo

Find jobs for Director

Director Interview Questions in Singapore

"When applying for a position as a director, be prepared to have your leadership skills and judgement tested by many case studies. These scenarios help employers understand what kind of leader you will be for a team or department at their company, so confidence, quick thinking, and examples of how you have fixed similar problems in the past will be highly advantageous towards receiving an offer."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

(for this you need to understand that Panduit sells mostly pieces and parts, but thinks of itself as a solutions provider): How would you position Panduit's solutions in the financial services industry space?

2 Answers

Panduit wants to hear that you can sell value, not sell on price. You should tell them you're willing to walk away from a sale before you'd undermine your own pricing system in a given region or industry.

When I first interviewed with Panduit, I was asked one single question -- Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight? That was the defining moment......

What value to you feel you can bring to our company.

1 Answer

How do you feel about working for a startup company that is only working on a small project with a small budget?

1 Answer

How many hours are you willing to sacrifice for this project knowing that you are currently working full time doing 35 hours a week ?

1 Answer

How good is your B2B, B2C, Interactive and offline experience?

1 Answer

Prior experience in Gaming / Entertainment software selling solutions, which I did not have much.

1 Answer

Several rounds of interviews and questions around skills/ commitment/ achievements/ technical/ business acumen. Several inappropriate questions around information on my current organization

1 Answer

How would you help us change and become a high performing company?

1 Answer

I was asked to bring in some material from my previous employer banking out confidential bits. I refused and it did not affect the hiring decision

1 Answer

The most difficult question was about why I thought there was no business opportunity in a certain field where the interviewer was convinced there was an opportunity... It was difficult because I didn't want to convey to him that he didn't know what he was talking about, but I knew I was right.

110 of 115 Interview Questions