Manager Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor

Manager Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The job position is Project Manager but I haven't hold any position like that before so they asked me whether I could handle it.

4 Answers

I said although I have never worked as a project manager before, I did a lot of coordination activities in my previous job. Also I took a couple of project management courses during my study for my Master degree ( I just graduated for a Master in Management)

Hi Could we please connect sometime today. have a few more queries. I have interview on monday. It would be a great help if you could share your views. Ofcourse getting into google is again a matter of our personal luck as well. It would be a quite a human feeler to share your experience for the interview. Thank you very much in advance . you can please mail me at cooldeep28@yahoo.com

Hi Cooldeep, How did your interview go?

Do you know the regulations of HDB loans?

2 Answers

What challenges do you think Facebook is facing right now?

2 Answers

what are your strengths and weaknesses?

1 Answer

As a fresh graduate, why did you choose to major in this subject? What was your motivation for choosing Mathematics (for mine case)?

1 Answer

How did you hear about this job?

I talk about life.

1 Answer

Achievements related to the role you applied

Tell me about yourself

1 Answer

How would I handle a colleague which does not contribute to the team more than what was expected?

110 of 1,537 Interview Questions