Marketing Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor

Marketing Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore

Marketing positions cover a variety of roles, ranging from technical market analysis to creative storytelling. If interviewing for an analytical role, expect to answer statistical questions about market trends and patterns. If interviewing for a non-technical role, focus on highlighting your strong written and oral communication skills as well as your experience running compelling campaigns.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What are some of your strengths and weaknesses, why do we have to choose you out of the other candidates, what is performance marketing to you, what was an impactful performance marketing article you read recently.

1 Answer

I answered to my best abilities. It varies for individuals.

What is my worst experience as sales person.

1 Answer

How do you respond to rejections?

2 Answers

Tell me about a situation where you had to communicate directly with a client/ had a communication problem with your teammate?

1 Answer

Mostly about my previous job experiences

1 Answer

What would I be doing in 5 years' time?

1 Answer

why we should hire you as marketing intern?

1 Answer

how will you teach less literate people when it comes to promotion of google+ in developing or less developed countries?

1 Answer

How can you generate 12,000 sales lead with a budget of $50,000?

1 Answer

Mostly about your career progression but I was applying for Marketing Executive but they tried to push me to work at the front line and wants to negotiate with me. I find it very rude because I applied for marketing position not front line.

110 of 622 Interview Questions