Product Manager Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Product Manager

Product Manager Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore

Often considered the "CEO" of their product area, product managers oversee the strategy, production, and implementation of a particular product. Because product management teams include members from different backgrounds such as engineering, design, and data design, product managers must have strong communication skills and excel in cross-functional work environments. Expect to answer questions about your management abilities, prioritization skills, and experience working in product. Though not required, technical backgrounds are advantageous particularly when applying for roles at tech companies.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you plan your training

1 Answer

How do you motivate your team and keep the positivity

How do you work with a diverse team

1 Answer

I think the most difficult question I came upon was when I was asked about a recent technology thats been out in the market and I had limited knowledge

1 Answer

What's the salary range are you expecting?

2 Answers

Do you know these products well

1 Answer

The most difficult question is: We are only able to pay $3,000. Will you accept it?

none

1 Answer

What are your views on the trends to the market

- What is your motivation in joining Grab? (they are trying to look for culture fit here.) - Are you OK that you are not leading a team in this position? (I was an experienced hire with team management experience) - Why did you move from your last 2 jobs ?(relatively short stints of 1 year and 2 years - but not short by tech world's standard.) - And of course, what is your current salary? (Flat out refused to disclose - it is my right.)

Why should we hire you? Domain knowledge in the industry Digital related questions