Program manager Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore | Glassdoor

Program manager Interview Questions in Singapore, Singapore

Program managers are responsible for overseeing several company projects that are connected by a common goal. Employers are looking for candidates who excel at people management and conflict resolution. Interviewers will want to know about your leadership and multitasking skills, so come ready to discuss a time you were able to successfully motivate a group to meet an imminent deadline or any experience diffusing issues between coworkers.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Why do you want to join Facebook?

2 Answers

The scale of the company allows individuals to explore problems that only a company as unique as Facebook will face.

Hello, I am a FB employee and I have created an interview prep guide for Facebook interviews, based on my and my colleagues' recent interview experiences. The guide has questions you should expect along with our answers that got us into Facebook. You can find it here: interviewjoy.com/services/interview-process-details/facebook-manager-job-interview-questions-answers-more/ (please do not forget to also look at the reviews at the bottom of that page). Thanks and good luck!

Tell me about a time you had to deal with a.... All questions were STAR based so related to my experience. Topics included dealing with complex technical challenges, customer incidents, issues with performance from colleagues.

2 Answers

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Situational questions. How would you handle such a scenario?

1 Answer

I was given a business case to be completed in a week by the hiring manager. During the interview, I was asked questions about the business case with a focus on managing customers' expectation and dealing with difficult scenarios. Project management questions are asked.

Prove your technical capability

1 Answer

Complete and detailed drill-down of telecom networks, ecosystem, and business models.

1 Answer

Where did you leave your previous company ?

1 Answer

what is your career planning in next 5 years?

1. Why are you interested in retail industry? 2. Why UNIQLO and Why you want to apply for this program? 3. What do u think a store manager do? 4. tell me about yourself. 5. Long and short term career goals.