Project Manager Interview Questions in Singapore | Glassdoor

Project Manager Interview Questions in Singapore

As a project manager, it is your job to oversee the creation and execution of company projects and ensure that all team members stay on track to meet deadlines. Expect interview questions that will assess your ability to lead a group and communicate effectively to members with different roles and varying concerns. As the scope, schedule, and cost of a project can change frequently, the interviewer may ask you to role-play a few scenarios in which a project deadline changes or several group members leave the company.

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

The job position is Project Manager but I haven't hold any position like that before so they asked me whether I could handle it.

4 Answers

I said although I have never worked as a project manager before, I did a lot of coordination activities in my previous job. Also I took a couple of project management courses during my study for my Master degree ( I just graduated for a Master in Management)

Hi Could we please connect sometime today. have a few more queries. I have interview on monday. It would be a great help if you could share your views. Ofcourse getting into google is again a matter of our personal luck as well. It would be a quite a human feeler to share your experience for the interview. Thank you very much in advance . you can please mail me at cooldeep28@yahoo.com

Hi Cooldeep, How did your interview go?

how much salary is your expectation?

1 Answer

We do most of our planning in Excel, how would you improve this process?

Domain related questions

1 Answer

why do you want to leave your current company?

2 Answers

why do you think you it is reasonable you want to ask for 30% increase for salary?

1 Answer

What was your style of managing projects

1 Answer

why did you leave your last job?

1 Answer

If I could assist with the presentation in Mandarin to Clients?

1 Answer

What makes you think our company is the right company for you.